Want to learn some Japanese, or as I like to call it, Day Book 5?
Yes? Well then, today is your lucky day! This page is dedicated to listing resources to help you learn!
- Denshi Jisho
- An online Japanese dictionary!
- JLPT Kanji Project
- Kanji study list. Go up the levels from 1-4 by memorizing smaller groupings within each level.
- Tae Kim’s Guide to Learning Japanese
- Lots of stuff. Personally, I’ve been using it to study new verb forms.
- Tony’s Study materials
- My own personal study materials to help me pass Take Sensei’s class.